Marine Safety, Quality & Environment
The Safety, Quality & Environmental department, is the department responsible for the safety on board the vessels, pollution prevention, environmental management, and the provision of quality services in every respect.
Compliance with International Standards & Regulations
- Implement the company’s management system throughout the fleet in accordance with the ISM Code, ISO 9001 Standards, ISO 14001, and company standards.
- Continuously monitor and update procedures to comply with evolving international rules, regulations, and industry requirements related to safety, quality, and the environment.
Safety, Pollution Prevention, & Resource Management
- Monitor and ensure the effective implementation of safety and pollution prevention measures on each ship.
- Allocate adequate resources and shore-based support to maintain high safety and environmental standards.
- Minimize accidents and hazardous occurrences that jeopardize personnel, property, assets, and the environment.
Auditing & Compliance Verification
- Regularly visit vessels to conduct audits and ensure compliance with national and international rules and regulations.
- Maintain approved maintenance standards and obtain vetting department approval from major oil companies.
Training Program Implementation & Hazard Elimination
- Implement and maintain the company’s comprehensive training program for seafarers.
- Proactively identify and eliminate safety hazards on board through third-party inspections and routine operations.
Time Efficiency & Waste Management
- Prevent any delays to vessel operations caused by management system failures.
- Minimize the volume of garbage, oil residues (sludges), and oily bilge water produced on board through effective waste management practices.
Have any questions?
Feel free to get in touch for any inquires.